Tuesday, January 16, 2007
All is well in Incubationland
So today's doctor's appointment went well. Nothing out off the ordinary. The baby's heartbeat is as strong as ever and all tests are normal. I am so blessed to be having an uncomplicated pregnancy. I know there are so many things that could happen so my main focus is to just be as informed as possible and try not to stress about ANYTHING. I mean how hard can that be. (Can ya just feel the sarcasm dripping off that statement?) Currently the stress of the day is that poor hubby hurt his shoulder. Playing the Wii! Bowling nonetheless, which he won't even do in real life. AND our health insurance doesn't start until February 1. UGH! But I am trying to make him as comfortable as possible so he doesn't get to me. We are a pair. Two very uncomfortable beings right now trying to enjoy our Blockbuster Online subscription and figure out what to eat without having to go outside. (where it has currently gone from 60 degrees every day to 30 in 12 hours!)

Also I have added my blogroll back onto the sidebar (look below). If there are any broken links or anyone who would like to be on there and isn't or vice versa, let me know.
posted by ~M~ @ 7:39 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At January 17, 2007 at 2:08:00 AM EST, Blogger PoetX said…

    Hurrah you're back! And there was me thinking you'd fallen off the face of the planet but instead you were getting knocked up by that fella of your's!!! ;oD

    Congratulations Darling !!!

    Well I better get you back on my bloglist then.

    Good to see you back Ruby !!

    Mark xxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com