Sunday, January 14, 2007
Follow the yellow brick road...
As I was making my rounds lurking at some blogs I still read, I came across one blog who asked for just hello comments and then to comment hello at the blog listed above you in the comments. Which I felt up to doing. I got a comment back from Blondgirl which you can see below, which gave me the courage to post again. Hopefully I can keep it up, as I was a daily blogger back in the day. I very much enjoyed blogging and all the friends I made and the things I learned. I think it will help me a bit now as well. My first update will be on the baby. I am 33 weeks along and am feeling every day of it. 49 days to go (due March 4) The bladder kicking has become an hourly occurrence as has the really sharp kicking. I just have to laugh sometimes though because it is the most amazing feeling.

And I leave you with this: (It's from October, but it's our baby boy!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by ~M~ @ 2:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com