Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Feeling better
Failure is nature’s plan to prepare you for great responsibilities.
---Napoleon Hill

Oh is it now. Well then I should be the Queen of the World by now. :P

I am feeling much better today. The aches have gone away.

I am so happy too. My darling little wretch of a brother has relented and I am going to be there for his surgery. It took many a day of silence but I do know he loves me and I love him. Thanks you guys for all your advice. It definitely helped.

and now:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hopefully some of that cute baby/cute pet crap will help me win a BOTB on BlogExplosion.

Ya think?!
posted by ~M~ @ 10:47 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com