Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Tids & Bits
I have tried not to watch or read too much about the Virginia Tech shooting. It is too upsetting to me. Even though the family and friends of the victims are in my prayers. Does anyone else feel this way?

The Supreme Court voted the other day to uphold the partial birth abortion ban. This is also very upsetting to me because I believe us women should always have the right to choose what goes on with their own bodies. Sometimes it is the only thing we have control over.

A couple local fire districts just audited were found to have paid for Playboy channels at some firehouses. Is it wrong of me to be outraged at the misuse of our tax dollars while snickering to myself about the way?

I am finally starting to feel better. I was in so much pain it amazed me. But things are getting much better.

Cash is seven weeks old today! Yay!

posted by ~M~ @ 8:36 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me


Name: ~M~
Home: United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Rubydiamond80. Make your own badge here.
Template By
Isnaini Dot Com